Social Media Terms and Conditions
These terms relate to content (including photos, videos and posts) which you have posted on a website or platform and we have (or one of our service providers has) requested to use (the “Content”).
You can agree to us using the Content by replying #YesWAG to a request from us, or on our behalf, to use the Content. When you mention and/or tag @getwag (or another “WAG Mentions”), or use a hashtag containing ‘WAG’ or another name, mark or trademark relating to WAG, in your UCG, WAG may seek to obtain your consent to use and feature your UGC on WAG Platforms.
By responding to this message with #YesWAG, you:
1. grant WAG and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, sub-licensable and perpetual right and licence to use your Content in accordance with these terms and conditions;
2. give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it in all formats on all WAG mobile applications, websites, social media or other marketing channels. This includes but not limited to all sub-domains of wag.com.au, as well as in any third-party platform or website (whether existing or future) used by WAG, for communication, marketing or other commercial purpose;
3. agree that WAG and its affiliates can use and publish your social media username or handle in connection with the Content, on all WAG Media, for communication, marketing or other commercial purposes;
4. agree that you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content in any WAG Media, but that we will show our appreciation by referring to your social media username (handle) as the source of the Content.
5. agree that WAG and its affiliates can use and publish your social media username or nick name (sometimes also referred to as “handle”) in connection with the Content, on all WAG Media, for communication, marketing or other commercial purposes;
6. confirm that the creation and use of your Content in any WAG Media complies with all applicable laws and regulations;
7. warrant that the Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; waive any moral rights you may have in the Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the copyright holder of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content;
8. acknowledge that we have no obligation to publish your Content on WAG Media and that any published Content may be removed at any time, without notification;
9. warrant that the Content is your original creation and not copied from anyone else or, alternatively, that you have obtained from the rights holder all rights necessary to allow us to use your Content in accordance with these terms; and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have permission of a parent or guardian to agree to these license terms;